Thursday, September 5, 2013

Here she goes again

The past few months, I've allowed life static to creep into my world..... sending me back into the arms of my ex.... yeah... you know who i'm talkin' about right?! The dreaded sugar-ex.... *le sigh*

We've been dysfunctional, per usual, together (we've always been reckless) and it's left me feeling tired, grouchy, depressed and thoroughly frustrated with myself.....


Clearly pouting and saying "poor me" on repeat won't reverse time or change those choices, so I'm GIRLIN' UP and hopping back on my journey. It won't be perfect, I can promise you.... but, if I wait until I have things perfectly organized and planned out, 6 months will have passed and I'll be stuck in the same sad pool of self pity.


Here's to better choices!

love,
the girl

No comments:

Post a Comment