Sunday, September 14, 2014

Weekly Menu | 9.14.14

What's for dinner at your house this week? Do you plan it all out in advance or just wing it?

I'm a big meal planner, although I usually allow for a whim to hit as well.

Here's what's on my dinner menu this week (in no particular order)....

Zucchini Noodles with Spicy Cherry Tomato, Sausage, Garlic, and Herb Sauce found on KalynsKitchen.com

I love zoodles (zucchini noodles) and this sauce sounds delish and filling! 

---

A lchf and atkins friendly meatball recipe from Mellissa Sevigny of I Breathe Im Hungry

She had me at bahn mi.. like all her recipes I know this will be amazing! Hubs will eat this with some brown rice. My boys will probably have plain meatballs.

---


Sounds rich and yummy! Will serve with a big ol' salad.

---

Slow Cooker Green Chile Shredded Beef Cabbage Bowl with Avocado Salsa found on KalynsKitchen.com

Who doesn't love to throw random bits in the crock pot and watch it work it's magic?

---

Italian Chopped Salad
ItalianChopped Salad by Danielle Walker's Against all Grain

A salad without lots of "stuff" is just not right in my book! Okay there are times a simple salad will suffice, but for the most part, I will pull a full on Elaine on the salad situation. 

And THANK YOU Danielle for the tip on buying LoveBeets at Costco! #gamechanger


NOTE: If you're a THM'er (Trim Healthy Mama), these recipes are all S meals.

That will probably be it for recipes... I'm leaving a couple spots open for leftovers and if there aren't any, then I'll fill it with a "grill day".

love,
the girl

No comments:

Post a Comment