Sunday, July 6, 2014

Move it or lose it

On Monday, I started my 90 day journey on the P90x3 train.


Today is day 7 and guess what? I SURVIVED a whole week without missing a workout! Yes, I realize that it's only been 7 days, but hey, let's not be afraid to drop some self pride here and there, am I right?

The next 2 weeks will be a repeat of the 1st week, so I'm feeling pretty good about making it through them.... THEN things will shake up in week 4. (skeery!)

For now, I'm just going to focus on getting each workout in and cleaning up my diet. That's always the hardest for me. Well, the food food part is fine, it's just the dreaded sugar lovebug that I struggle with. This week was a bit of a toss up... overall though, I'm pretty happy with how things shook out.



love,
the girl
(images by me via my girlvssugar instagram account)

No comments:

Post a Comment